Oct 27, 2011

Author Video & GILT Cover

1. Video - I put together a little video of my writing process. Check it out -- you'll see how closely I work with my assistants.

2. We're talking about writing inspirations over at the YA Muses Blog. A great week of posts so far, be sure to stop by!

3. Take a look at my dear friend's cover for her YA historical, GILT. Absolutely gorgeous, right? This novel is so lush and fabulous. I can't wait for you all to read it next May!



4. Bookanistas! Lots of great recommendations today:


Elana Johnson REVEALS something awesome!!!
LiLa Roecker  announces a winner - plus a Past Midnight series giveaway
Christine Fonseca  reveals books she cannot wait to read
Beth Revis interviews My Very UnFairytale Life author Anna Staniszewski
Shannon Whitney Messenger interviews Skyship Academy-Pearl Wars author Nick James & agent Jennifer Rofe – with giveaway
Jessi Kirby twirls for Audition
Shana Silver burns for Circle of Fire
Carrie Harris devours Deadly
Stasia Ward Kehoe travels to The Day Before

No comments:

Post a Comment