Nov 30, 2012

SLJ Best Book & TTEN Teaser

I'm so thrilled to share this news with you. UNDER THE NEVER SKY was selected by School Library Journal as a Best Book of 2012. I really can't describe to you how honored I am. How incredible it feels to see my name alongside writers who I look up to immensely. This is one of the "life achievements" for me. Right up there with the big ones. Truly, I'm just blown away. Thank you so much for supporting the book. And SLJ, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Here's something fun. This was sent to me by a friend who has read THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT. Sexy, yes? I actually love the scene this excerpt comes from, and can't wait for you guys to read it. Just five more weeks!




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the SLJ achievement! You totally deserve it :D
    And that scene is one of my favourites from TTEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Quite an achievement and well deserved!

    I'm so excited to get my hands on TTEN, I'm even thinking of preordering via my kindle app on my tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Veronica!! You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You deserve it, really :D

    Asdfghjkl omg that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It's no surprise, UTNS has been featured on a ton of bloggers top books of 2012 and the powers that be (School Library journal) took notice!

    Also - just look at those collarbones! Lucky lucky Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorites of the year! Of course it was selected! Huge congrats, V!

    ReplyDelete